We’ve tested dozens and dozens of headphones over the course of the past few years, and we have yet to come across anything that even approaches the new Plantronics BackBeat FIT 3100 True Wireless Earbuds when it comes to headphones for a workout. The cord-free design and light weight make them perfect for a comfortable fit, and the over-ear loop keeps each earbud nice and secure. They’re also IP57 rated so you don’t have to worry about water or sweat, and they sound fantastic. These great true wireless earbuds are worth every penny at $150, but you can get them for $99.99 right now if you head over to Amazon.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- SAFETY: Train safer with Always Aware eartips that are designed to let in ambient sound, allowing you to simultaneously listen to music and hear your surroundings.
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: BackBeat FIT 3100, recognized as a 2018 CES Innovations Award Honoree, features a soft, flexible and secure-fit earloop design that provides a comfortable fit and remains stable during your most rigorous workouts.
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY: Bluetooth earbuds have up to five hours of wireless power so you can move more and charge less. Plus, a soft-shell charging case stores your wireless earbuds and offers up to 10 additional hours of power between charges so you can listen even longer.
- WATERPROOF AND SWEATPROOF: IP57-rated durable, sweatproof and waterproof design protects the earphones from sweat, rain, and spills and can withstand your most rigorous workouts.
- BACKBEAT APP: Easily install firmware updates, personalize your earbuds with the new My Tap feature, and choose your preferred voice prompt language, all from the BackBeat app.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.