The V11 might be Dyson’s newest vacuum model but you definitely shouldn’t buy one. Why? Because it’s nothing but a more expensive V10 with an LCD screen that displays remaining charge, and there’s no reason to have a battery life indicator when you’re using a vacuum that lasts for 60 minutes on a charge. Save yourself several hundred dollars by picking up the Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner instead, which is on sale right now on Amazon for its lowest price so far. The top-of-the-line Absolute model is also on sale at its lowest price ever, and it’s only $30 more!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Up to 60 minutes’ run time when using a non-motorized tool
- Lightweight and versatile, to clean right through the home. Instant-release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning. Requires charging for 3.5 hours minimum before first use
- J.D. Power award for highest in customer satisfaction with stick vacuums, 2 years in a row
- Torque drive cleaner head – Up to 20 minutes of fade-free power (in suction mode ii). drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep-down dirt
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10 and engineered to pick up ground-in dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets
- Quickly transforms to a handheld vacuum, to clean all around your home and car
- Hygienic ‘point and shoot’ bin emptying. Bin volume 0.2 gallons
- 2-Year warranty on parts & labor, activated automatically
- Designed to deep clean homes with pets. The fully-sealed filtration system traps 99.97Percent of particles as small as 0.3 microns – expelling cleaner air
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.