Some smart locks can connect to your home Wi-Fi network so you can control them from your iPhone or an Android phone. Some smart locks also have keypads so you can quickly open them with a PIN code. And some smart locks still have keyholes so you always have a way to get into your home even if your batteries die. Of course there’s only one smart lock that checks all three of those boxes and still features a gorgeous, modern design. It’s called the Schlage Encode Smart WiFi Deadbolt, and it was just released on Amazon in a number of different styles and finishes. It even works with Alexa!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to lock/unlock from anywhere – no additional accessories required. Pair with the Schlage Home app or Key app to create and manage up to 100 access codes for trusted friends and family for recurring, temporary or permanent access
- Fingerprint-resistant, capacitive touchscreen with easy one-touch locking. Optional voice control offers hands-free convenience when using voice-enabled products
- Built-in alarm technology senses potential security breaches at the lock, while the low battery indicator offers advanced warning for battery replacement
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver. Unique Snap ‘n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
- Guaranteed to fit standard doors. Comes with limited lifetime mechanical/finish and 3-year electronics
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.