Anguo isn’t a household name when it comes to smartphone accessories, but it’s a name you won’t soon forget when you check out the killer deal Amazon is running right now. The company makes a bunch of well-reviewed charging cases and accessories, and one of its newest products just dropped to a price so low that we had to refresh the page to make sure it was real. Like comparable chargers, the Anguo Fast Wireless Charging Pad supports normal 5W wireless charging, 7.5W fast wireless charging for iPhones, and 10W fast wireless charging for Samsung phones and other Android handsets. Unlike comparable chargers, however, this one is on sale for just $5.99. This deal is definitely going to sell out, so hurry up and grab one or two while you still can!
Here’s more from the product page:
- 【Fast charging】Wireless charging station initiates immediately when you place an iPhone X, iPhone 8, or any Qi-enabled device/any device with a Qi-compatible cover on the charging pad.
- 【Intelligent LED Display】 The LED indicator light shows charging status, providing a safer charging environment. The LED light will be red when it starts to charge, then stay red when wireless charger is in working. If the device is not properly aligned or there is foreign body, the red light will blinking. When your phone is fully charged, the light is off.
- 【Case Friendly】Phone cases (THICKNESS within 4MM) like Rubber, Ultra Hybrid, Plastic, TPU, PC, Liquid Crystal and PP cases are supported.
- 【Multiple Protection】With overcharge, overcurrent and overvoltage protection, temperature control, foreign object detection and bottom anti-slip silicone seat, your iPhone will be fully protected on iPhone wireless charging pad.
- 【What you get】1 Qi Certified Wireless Charger,1 user manual,24 month warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.