If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Nintendo’s Joy-Con controllers are among the best things about the Switch video game console. The design is so cool, allowing you to use them together in a holster, attached to the ends of the Switch, on their own as mini controllers, or separately with one in each hand. There are some games that are better served by using a more traditional controller though, and not everyone wants to shell out $70 for a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. If you’re on the lookout for a good alternative that costs much less money, definitely check out the Sunwaytech Wireless Pro Controller. It’s optimized for the Switch and it only costs $30!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Features outstanding build quality among 3rd party controllers, classic layout with optimal sensitive joysticks and accurate D-pad – a solid alternative for gamers looking for a real good traditional gamepad
- Made for Nintendo Switch (ready for latest system 8.0), playable out of the box – an essential piece of accessories if you prefer to have Switch docked and play on a big TV.
- Motion control included, providing fluid 3 DoF movement tracing – working with all motion enabled games like Fortnite, Zelda BotW, Splatoon, Mario Odyssey, Kart
- Comfortable for extended gameplay sessions, fits well in hands of adults or teens – pick up one if you don’t get used to the tiny joy-con grip
- 600mA rechargeable battery powers 11-19 hours of uninterrupted playing on a full charge via universal type C USB – playable while charging
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.