If there is one and only one accessory you get yourself for your PC this year, it should be the Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard. It may very well be the last keyboard you ever buy. The K750 is available for both Windows and Mac computers, and it never need to be recharged or have the batteries replaced. Sunlight or just plain old light from indoor light bulbs charge the keyboard, so unless you type in the dark it’s charging literally the entire time you use it. Both versions of the keyboard are discounted right now, with pricing as low as $39.99!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles—any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Familiar Mac layout: All the keys you’re used to, plus a Launchpad hot key, are exactly where you expect them
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing. System Requirements – USB port, Light source from sunlight and/or indoor lighting
- Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver: Stays in your laptop and connects additional compatible wireless devices. Not Bluetooth compatible
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.