Some people are happy to spend hundreds or even more than $1,000 on an iPhone and then roll the dice by not protecting it with a case. We can totally understand not wanting to ruin Apple’s design with a big, bulky case, but you can still protect your phone from scratches. Check out the TOZO Ultra-Thin Hard Cover for iPhone, which is only $8.99 on Amazon. It’s paper thin so it won’t really help with drops, but it’ll do a great job of stopping scratches and swirls that would otherwise be inevitable.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Thin Like Naked- 0.35mm World Thinest protect Hard case. Maximum keep your iPhone XR, iPhone XS, or iPhone XS Max slim and provide scratch protection.
- Concise Designed- Semi Transparent, Simple, Elegant
- MATTE FACE – with matte optical texture, anti-glare(reduced reflection),reducing fingerprints or grease buildup.
- CAMERA RAISED – Camera hole ring raised protective layer, provide cell phone camera detail protection.
- PERFECT FIT – Specially designed for iPhone (2018 models), has precise cutouts for speakers, charging ports and buttons.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.