If you want a video game controller for your smartphone that’s just as good as a controller one might use with a PlayStation 4 or an Xbox One, we’ve got just the thing. The Auimi 2.4G Wireless Game Controller is available right now on Amazon, and it costs much less than what you would pay for a typical console controller. It connects to your phone wirelessly and the responsiveness is surprisingly good. Definitely check it out.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- 【Extensive Compatibility】: Compatible with Android phone, Tablet, TV Box, Samsung VR, Steam, PC Windows 7/8/10/XP and Playstation 3. Support key mapping, some of games like Pubg need key mapping, please first download the simulator like ”Octopus Gaming Studio” APP from Google Play Store to your android phone, then you can key mapping with your own preferences.
- 【2.4G & Bluetooth Controller】: The gaming controller ranging up to 30ft. With 4 LED indicators to show its working mode, include a 2.4G wireless receiver, mobile phone directly connected, no need to install driver, just plug in and enjoy the games.
- 【Multi-connection Wireless Controller】: This mobile game controller mainly supports Android phone/ Tablet with bluetooth and PC Windows, TV Box, Playstation 3 game console with 2.4G wireless connection.
- 【Rechargeable Gamepad】: Built-in 380mAh lithium battery, 12 hours working time, 30 hours stand-by time. L2/R2 buttons have analog function for more accurate operation; Foldable bracket for hold smart devices from 1.9 to 3.5 inches wide.
- 【Reliable After Sale Service】: Auimi gaming controller is covered by our warranty of 90 Days Money Back or Replacement, please first contact us when any problems happens to you and we will always be happy to support you and make you 100% satisfied.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.