Last week we told you about a killer sale on Amazon that slashed the Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner from $500 all the way down to $340. For those unaware, the V10 is just as good as the new V11 that Dyson just launched last month. The only difference — and we do mean this literally — is a tiny LCD screen that shows you how much battery life is remaining. But do you really need to know when you’ve got a cordless stick vacuum that lasts for a ridiculous 60 minutes of continuous use per charge! No, of course not, so you can save a bunch of money by getting the V10 on sale. And right now, the price on Amazon dropped even lower to a new all-time low price of just $320.88! This deal will definitely sell out soon, so hurry up if you don’t want to miss out. Or if you want an upgrade, the Animal and Absolute versions of the V10 are also discounted right now.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- The most powerful suction of any cord-free vacuum. Tested to ASTM F558, against cord-free stick market
- Up to 60 minutes’ run time when using a non-motorized tool
- Lightweight and versatile, to clean right through the home. Instant-release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning. Requires charging for 3.5 hours minimum before first use
- Direct drive cleaner head – our most powerful yet. Up to 20 minutes of fade-free power (in Suction mode II). Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep-down dirt
- The fully-sealed filtration system traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns – expelling cleaner air.Voltage:21.6 V
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10 and engineered to pick up ground-in dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets
- Quickly transforms to a handheld vacuum, to clean all around your home and car
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.