Okay so, we will admit that we were skeptical at best the first time we saw the Amazon Echo Wall Clock. Does the world really need an analog wall clock connected to Alexa? Then we actually tried one, and you know what? Yes, the world really does need an analog wall clock connected to Alexa. This nifty clock looks great on any wall, but the cool part is the Alexa integration. You can say things like, “Alexa, set a timer for 10 minutes” and you’ll see the timer count down right on your Echo Wall Clock! It’s very handy, and it just got a price discount for the first time ever.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Echo Wall Clock helps you stay organized and on time.
- Easy-to-read analog clock shows the time of day.
- Digital 60 LED display shows one, or multiple, timers set through a paired Echo device.
- Syncs time to a paired Echo device, including automatic adjustments for daylight saving time.
- Requires a compatible Echo device, including Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Echo Plus, Echo Spot, or Echo Input.
- Just say, “Alexa, set a 12-minute timer,” and see it count down at a glance on Echo Wall Clock.
- Simple to set up and use—just say, “Alexa, set up my Echo Wall Clock.”
- Smooth 10″ diameter white bezel clock. Includes mounting hardware and 4 AA batteries.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.