When products sell out on Amazon, customers typically cannot order them until there’s at least an estimated in-stock date available from the seller. In the case of Apple’s new AirPods 2 true wireless earbuds, however, Amazon appears to be making an exception. AirPods 2 are currently marked “Temporarily out of stock,” but you can still order them and they’ll ship as soon as they’re available. Why would you order them now? Because there’s a rare sale still going on that slashes $20 off the price, and it’s the lowest price we’ve ever seen. It’s tough to say exactly when they’ll ship, but we heard from a few readers the last time they were out of stock and we were told orders were delivered within a few weeks. In other words, hurry up and lock in the discount while you still can!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- Double-tap to play or skip forward
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices
- Charges quickly in the case
- Case can be charged using the Lightning connector
- Rich, high-quality audio and voice
- Seamless switching between devices
- Listen and talk all day with multiple charges from the Charging Case
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.