If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
At $130, the All-New Waterproof Kindle Paperwhite is worth every penny and then some. It has twice as much storage as its predecessor which is terrific, and it’s the thinnest and lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet. Most impressively, perhaps, it’s also waterproof so you don’t have to worry at all when you read you books on the beach or by the pool. Heck, you can even read your books in the pool if you want. It’s indeed a great value at $130, but Amazon is running a big Mother’s Day 2019 sale right now that slashes it down to $89.99. That matches the all-time low, and likely we won’t see it this cheap again until Prime Day in July. (Also of note, the regular Kindle is down to $69.99 right now if you don’t want backlighting or waterproofing.)
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- The thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet—with a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper even in bright sunlight.
- Now waterproof, so you’re free to read and relax at the beach, by the pool, or in the bath.
- Enjoy twice the storage with 8 GB. Or choose 32 GB to hold more magazines, comics, and audiobooks.
- Now with Audible. Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- The built-in adjustable light lets you read indoors and outdoors, day and night.
- Get instant access to new releases and bestsellers, plus over a million titles at $2.99 or less.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.