The Hamilton Beach 63391 Stand Mixer might not be quite as fancy as $300-$400 KitchenAid stand mixers, but this great model works just as well and it costs a fraction of what you’ll spend on a KitchenAid — especially when there’s a 15% coupon on Amazon that slashes the price to $84.99! Hamilton Beach’s 4-quart stand mixer comes with a bunch of different accessories like a whisk and a dough hook, and it has seven different speed settings. If you prioritize value and function over form, this is the stand mixed for you.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Same mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers*. this mixer performs better than 2-beater stand mixers, and features the popular tilt-up head design for adding ingredients and changing attachments quickly.
- Complete bowl coverage – no scraping necessary. Mix hands-free with excellent results every time. Planetary mixing rotates the beaters around the 4 quart, stainless steel bowl, for even and complete mixing.
- Mix pizza and cookie dough with ease. Effortlessly mix Thick batters and doughs like breads, cookies and more with a powerful, 300 watt motor.
- Splash guard, dough hook, whisk and flat beater included. For more mixing versatility.
- 7 speeds & mixing guide. Go from a slow stir to a fast mix, with exact control at each one. A helpful guide at the mixer’s top lets you know which speed to use for various mixing methods.
- * KitchenAid is the registered trademark of whirlpool properties Use of the KitchenAid trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by KitchenAid or whirlpool properties
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.