The Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami — which is on sale right now on Amazon for only $69.99 — has become one of the most popular smartwatches in the world because it offers fantastic features at an incredible price. Now, the same company that makes this best-selling model has a brand new watch with some excellent new tricks. The Amazfit Verge Smartwatch was just announced on Wednesday and it’s already available on Amazon has a $31 discount. The very reasonable price of just $159 gets you a sleek smartwatch with all-day heart rate tracking, activity monitoring, sleep tracking, GPS, and best of all… Alexa!
Here are the key details from the product page:
- A smartwatch with understated elegance for the fashion-conscious fitness enthusiast, the Amazfit Verge is the perfect combination of style and technology.
- Be Fashionably Fit: Get clear and actionable insights into your health with 24/7 heart rate monitoring, sleep analysis and fitness with a suite of advanced sensors and 12+ sport tracking modes like run, trail run, soccer, cycling, etc.
- Live Connected: The Amazfit Verge comes with Alexa built-in and the ability to make and receive calls. Also, get real-time notifications from all of your favorite mobile apps such as text messages, email, Facebook, Twitter.
- Do more. Charge less:Run, bike, hike, or whatever you love doing for up to 5 days on a single charge (the battery life will be influenced by various factors including settings, operations and environment).
- Look good. Feel good: With a sleek, modern design, brilliant 1.3″ AMOLED display, and availability in three designer colors, the Amazfit Verge is the perfect accessory for practically any occasion.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.