The iPhone XR and iPhone XS are fantastic phones. There’s really no question whatsoever that they’re the best iPhones Apple has ever made. But there’s also no question that if you have an older iPhone model that’s still working fine, there’s really nothing so exciting on Apple’s new iPhones that warrants an upgrade that’s going to cost you between $750 and $1,450. There are some features that are nice to have though, and wireless charging is somewhere near the top of the list. But guess what: you don’t need to spend $1,500 on a new iPhone to get it. Just pick up an Antye Wireless Charging Receiver Case for your iPhone on Amazon. You’ll spend either $16 or $17 depending on which iPhone you have, and you’ll wonder how you ever lived without wireless charging.
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- 【Wireless Charging Enabling Case】Built-in newest Qi wireless charging receiver module chip delivers wireless charging capabilities to your iPhone, wireless charging your phone like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X
- 【Matte Finish Slim Phone Back Cover】Durable plastic with matte coated finish helps prevent fingerprints, dusts… Precise cutouts gives full access to all ports
- 【Flexible Connector】Makes it easy to sync and charge in the old fashioned way as well, No need to remove case
- 【Universal Qi Compliant】A wireless charging pad (Not Included) is required to charge your iPhone wirelessly; Works seamlessly with any Qi-standard wireless charger dock
- 【What You Get】1 × ANTYE Qi Wireless Receiver Case, 100% No-hassle 12-month REPLACEMENT warranty and friendly customer service
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.