If we told you that buying a single $69 device could ensure that you cook steak and other meats perfectly every single time for the rest of your life, you’d think we sounded like some ridiculous infomercial. But here’s the thing: buying a single $69 device could ensure that you cook steak and other meats perfectly every single time for the rest of your life. It’s called the MEATER Original True Wireless Smart Meat Thermometer, and it’s brilliant. Stick this wireless thermometer in your steak and then pop it on the grill, in the oven, or in a pan like you normally would. The MEATER relays live temperature readings wirelessly to the app on your phone, and it notifies you when it reaches the exact internal temperature you want. This way your meat is cooked to the exact doneness you’re looking for every single time!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- ► 100% Wire-Free: No wires. No fuss. The first truly wireless smart meat thermometer. Monitor your cook using the FREE app available for iOS (10.3 and later) / Android (5.0 and later) smart phones and tablets.
- ► 2 Sensors, 1 Probe: Dual temperature sensors can monitor internal meat temperature up to 212°F and ambient / external temperature up to 527°F simultaneously.
- ► Guided Cook System: Walks you through every step of the cooking process to guarantee perfect and consistent results. You can also set up custom alerts / notifications based on temperature and/or time.
- ► Advanced Estimator Algorithm: Can estimate how long to cook and rest your food to help plan your meal and manage your time.
- ► Connectivity Suite: Monitor your cook from a phone or tablet over Bluetooth. Extend your wireless range using MEATER Link WiFi and the MEATER Cloud to use Alexa and monitor your cook from a computer.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.