Have an iPhone? Don’t dump hundreds on an Apple Watch just yet. Use an Android phone? Hold off before you commit to that new Samsung Galaxy Watch. Amazon recently dropped the price of the $100 Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami down to $79.99, and right now there’s an extra $5 coupon available on all four color options. This great smartwatch is compatible with both iPhones and Android phones, and it’s packed full of features like GPS, all-day heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, and more. On top of all that, it lasts up to 30 days on a single charge! Note that the $5 coupon is only available when you choose “Amazfit US” as the seller on Amazon.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Look as Good as You Feel: With a range of colors and options, the Bip is designed to be worn as an extension of your personal style. Weighing only 1.1oz (32g), and with a bright, transflective always-on 1.28″ display, the Bip can be worn all day.
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip for up to 30 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep. Special sport modes (running, treadmill, cycling and walking) give you even more detailed insights into your most frequent activities.
- Be in the Know: The perfect companion to keep you organized and productive all day long. Receive one-way notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls (prompting you to take action on your smartphone), as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other mobile apps
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Buy with confidence. Amazfit offers a 30-day refund policy, and 12-month new replacement warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.