One of the reasons iPhones are so great is because they last for years and years before you need to upgrade. In fact, I know plenty of people who are still using iPhone models from 4 and 5 years ago. Of course, the iPhone’s longevity is a double-edged sword, since keeping your phone for that long means missing out on all the cool new features Apple adds to its new iPhones. Wireless charging support is one example, but you definitely don’t need to upgrade to a new iPhone to get it. Just pick up an Antye Wireless Charging Receiver Case for iPhone on Amazon for $16 or $17 depending on your iPhone model, and you’ve got wireless charging support on your current phone! Pick up an Anker wireless charger as well, and you’re good to go.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- 【Wireless Charging Enabling Case】Built-in newest Qi wireless charging receiver module chip delivers wireless charging capabilities to your iPhone 7 Plus, wireless charging your phone like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X
- 【Matte Finish Slim Phone Back Cover】Durable plastic with matte coated finish helps prevent fingerprints, dusts… Precise cutouts gives full access to all ports
- 【Flexible Connector】Makes it easy to sync and charge in the old fashioned way as well, No need to remove case
- 【Universal Qi Compliant】A wireless charging pad (Not Included) is required to charge your iPhone wirelessly; Works seamlessly with any Qi-standard wireless charger dock
- 【What You Get】1 × ANTYE Qi Wireless Receiver Case, 100% No-hassle 12-month REPLACEMENT warranty and friendly customer service
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.