Yes, you technically can cook meats like steak and chicken without using a MEATER True Wireless Smart Meat Thermometer, but we really have no idea why you ever would. This awesome little gadget sticks into your meat and you leave it in while you cook on the grill, in the oven, in a pan, or anywhere else. It connects to you smartphone where the MEATER app gives you temperature readings in real time. You can also set a target temperature and the app will alert you as soon as it’s reached, so you can guarantee the perfect doneness every single time.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- ► 100% Wire-Free: No wires. No fuss. The first truly wireless smart meat thermometer. Monitor your cook using the FREE app available for iOS / Android smart phones and tablets.
- ► 2 Sensors, 1 Probe: Dual temperature sensors can monitor internal meat temperature up to 212°F and ambient / external temperature up to 527°F simultaneously.
- ► Guided Cook System: Walks you through every step of the cooking process to guarantee perfect and consistent results. You can also set up custom alerts / notifications based on temperature and/or time.
- ► Advanced Estimator Algorithm: Can estimate how long to cook and rest your food to help plan your meal and manage your time.
- ► Connectivity Suite: Monitor your cook from a phone or tablet over Bluetooth. Extend your wireless range using MEATER Link WiFi and the MEATER Cloud to use Alexa and monitor your cook from a computer.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.