If you have an iPhone and you want a smartwatch, your first thought is going to be an Apple Watch. If you own an Android handset, your gut probably tells you to check out watches made by Android vendors. But there’s another option that works with iPhones and Android phones, and it has a bunch of big advantages over anything else on the market. The Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami features a sleek design, heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, GPS for running, and so much more. It also has a battery that somehow lasts up to 30 days on a single charge. It’s a bargain at its $100 retail price, but you’ll find it on Amazon right now in three different colors for just $75.99. Definitely check it out.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- Look as Good as You Feel: With a range of colors and options, the Bip is designed to be worn as an extension of your personal style. Weighing only 1.1oz (32g), and with a bright, transflective always-on 1.28″ display, the Bip can be worn all day
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip for up to 30 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep. Special sport modes (running, treadmill, cycling and walking) give you even more detailed insights into your most frequent activities.
- Be in the Know: The perfect companion to keep you organized and productive all day long. Receive one-way notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls (prompting you to take action on your smartphone), as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other mobile apps
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Buy with confidence. Amazfit offers a 30-day refund policy, and 12-month new replacement warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.