Once you upgrade to a smartphone that supports wireless charging, you instantly know that there’s no way you can ever go back to the old days of fumbling with cables and connectors. There’s no chance. Of course if you have a reasonably new iPhone model, it’s tough to say that spending $700, $800, $900, or even over $1,000 to upgrade is worth it if your phone is still working well. What you might not realize is that it couldn’t be any easier to add wireless charging to your older iPhone model. Just pick up an Antye Wireless Charging Receiver Case for iPhone on Amazon and you’re done!
Here’s some key info from the product page:
- 【Wireless Charging Enabling Case】Built-in newest Qi wireless charging receiver module chip delivers wireless charging capabilities to your iPhone 7 Plus, wireless charging your phone like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X
- 【Matte Finish Slim Phone Back Cover】Durable plastic with matte coated finish helps prevent fingerprints, dusts… Precise cutouts gives full access to all ports
- 【Flexible Connector】Makes it easy to sync and charge in the old fashioned way as well, No need to remove case
- 【Universal Qi Compliant】A wireless charging pad (Not Included) is required to charge your iPhone wirelessly; Works seamlessly with any Qi-standard wireless charger dock
- 【What You Get】1 × ANTYE Qi Wireless Receiver Case, 100% No-hassle 12-month REPLACEMENT warranty and friendly customer service
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.