If you’re in need of a new tablet and you have no interest in spending a small fortune on one that’s probably going to end up bent out of shape in a matter of weeks, we’ve got a fantastic deal for you to check out. Apple’s newest iPad Pro models are neat, but the company also still sells the 10.5-inch iPad Pro starting at $650. But if you snag one on Amazon instead of buying direct from Apple, you’ll only pay $499.99.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- 10.5-inch Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and wide color
- A10X Fusion chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 12MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Four speaker audio
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi and LTE cellular data
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.