One of the most popular smartphone accessories we covered in all of 2018 was the DEPSTECH 1200P WiFi Borescope Inspection Camera. This awesome camera connects to any iPhone or Android device using a WiFi Direct connection, so there are no pesky cables or connectors to deal with. The camera can then be snaked into anything so your smartphone can see just about anywhere. There’s now a new and improved version of this awesome camera on Amazon, and it retails for almost $40. But if you use the limited-time coupon code MP3GXQJC at checkout, you’ll only pay $27.99.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- WiFi Connection, High Compatibility: Via WiFi from endoscope WiFi box, this unit can work with Android 2.3+devices & iOS 6.0+, breaking through different plugs limits.
- CamTele & Premium Camera Chip: Depstech’s newest Camtele technology, enhanced camera lens, focal distance enlarges to 16’ in from 1’ in, with smoother 30 fps refresh rate.
- 1600x1200P Resolution, HD Image & Live Feed Video Display: This snake inspection camera shoots further & clearer pics and videos in hard-to-reach places. Saved to your phone after connecting the Depstech app to your phone gallery.
- 1800 mAh Batteries, Longer Working Time: lager than 1600 mAh capacity, Depstech endoscope can work up to 5H after fully charged, unlike those camera only working a few minutes
- Semi-ridged Cable, IP67 Waterproof & 6 Adjustable LED Lights: Flexible cable bends and holds its shape to access confined place, such as curved holes. Dark & wet areas will be easy to observe due to waterproof and blue LED tech
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.