Most of the personal robots companies are working on right now are silly. Do you really need a glorified Amazon Echo following you around the house just so you can access Alexa? If there’s one job we would love to have a robot do for us, it’s cleaning toilets. And now, if you’re willing to cough up the cash, there is indeed a robot that will scrub your porcelain for you. The Giddel Toilet Cleaning Robot was just released on Amazon for $499.99, and it does exactly what the name suggests. It comes with a special toilet seat (elongated and round options are available) and the robot connects to the inner part of the seat. Leave it alone for a while so it can do its thing, and then you’ll come back to a sparkling clean bowl.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Giddel Scrubs Hard To Reach Places – The Rim, The Inner Rim, Under The Rim, The Entire Bowl Down To The Exit. Efficacy Tested By SGS.
- Giddel Cleans A Dirty Toilet Without Getting Dirty. Antimicrobial Plastic Body. Compatible With Any Toilet Bowl Cleaner.
- Giddel’s Telescopic Arm – Fits Within Smaller Toilets, Yet Extends To Reach Larger Ones. Has Memory-Touch Technology.
- Portable – One Robot Cleans All The Toilets In Your Home. Has Collision Avoidance – Safe For All. Tested Under Lab Conditions To Clean 3 Toilets Once A Week For 3 Years. Certifications: CE Mark, BC, FCC, IC, ROHS, UN 38.3.
- Easy To Install, One-Time Set Up. Water Resistant For Electrical Safety, Durability, Can Withstand Acidic Conditions Created By Toilet Bowl Cleaners.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.