Most of the personal robots companies are working on right now are silly. Do you really need a glorified Amazon Echo following you around the house just so you can access Alexa? If there’s one job we would love to have a robot do for us, it’s cleaning toilets. And now, if you’re willing to cough up the cash, there is indeed a robot that will scrub your porcelain for you. The Giddel Toilet Cleaning Robot was just released on Amazon for $499.99, and it does exactly what the name suggests. It comes with a special toilet seat (elongated and round options are available) and the robot connects to the inner part of the seat. Leave it alone for a while so it can do its thing, and then you’ll come back to a sparkling clean bowl.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Giddel Scrubs Hard To Reach Places – The Rim, The Inner Rim, Under The Rim, The Entire Bowl Down To The Exit. Efficacy Tested By SGS.
- Giddel Cleans A Dirty Toilet Without Getting Dirty. Antimicrobial Plastic Body. Compatible With Any Toilet Bowl Cleaner.
- Giddel’s Telescopic Arm – Fits Within Smaller Toilets, Yet Extends To Reach Larger Ones. Has Memory-Touch Technology.
- Portable – One Robot Cleans All The Toilets In Your Home. Has Collision Avoidance – Safe For All. Tested Under Lab Conditions To Clean 3 Toilets Once A Week For 3 Years. Certifications: CE Mark, BC, FCC, IC, ROHS, UN 38.3.
- Easy To Install, One-Time Set Up. Water Resistant For Electrical Safety, Durability, Can Withstand Acidic Conditions Created By Toilet Bowl Cleaners.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.