Apple’s current iPhone models aren’t selling as well as people thought they would. It’s not that they’re bad phones, of course, but they are insanely expensive and many people don’t want to part with that much cash if they don’t have to. There are some nifty features on Apple’s newer iPhone models though, such as wireless charging. Seriously, I could never go back to messing with cables and connectors. If you have an older iPhone and you want wireless charging but you don’t want to spend over $1,000 on a new iPhone to get it, definitely check out the Antye Wireless Charging Receiver Case for iPhones on Amazon.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- 【Wireless Charging Enabling Case】Built-in newest Qi wireless charging receiver module chip delivers wireless charging capabilities to your iPhone 7 Plus, wireless charging your phone like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X
- 【Matte Finish Slim Phone Back Cover】Durable plastic with matte coated finish helps prevent fingerprints, dusts… Precise cutouts gives full access to all ports
- 【Flexible Connector】Makes it easy to sync and charge in the old fashioned way as well, No need to remove case
- 【Universal Qi Compliant】A wireless charging pad (Not Included) is required to charge your iPhone wirelessly; Works seamlessly with any Qi-standard wireless charger dock
- 【What You Get】1 × ANTYE Qi Wireless Receiver Case, 100% No-hassle 12-month REPLACEMENT warranty and friendly customer service
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.