If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Simply put, there is nothing else on the market like the iHealth Digital Infrared Forehead Thermometer. Beginning with the design, this sleek device looks like something Apple might design. The smooth white thermometer has a single button and that’s all you need to operate it. Just hold it an inch or two away from your forehead or your child’s forehead, press the button, and in less than a second you’ll have an accurate temperature reading. It’s only $27 with free Prime shipping on Amazon, and every household should have one.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- iHealth Thermometer PT3 is an infrared No-Touch forehead thermometer that gives you 1-second testing to know the current body temperature of someone you care.
- High precision: ultra-sensitive infrared sensor measures IR energy emitted from the forehead and collects more than 100 data points per second.
- Fast testing in just 1 second, get reading instantly.
- Safe & Hygienic. No-Touch design, non-invasive measurement.
- Gentle vibration to alert when a reading completed. No annoying beeps.
- Hold. Aim. Press. Only 3 steps to test, easy for self-measurement.
- Readable at night with LED backlit.
- FDA Listed and Medical CE Approved and meets ASTM E19650-98 performance standards.
- 1 Powecom Face Mask (10 Count) - With BNX Face Mask (5 Count) Bundle (US Warranty & Support by…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Pump Bottle (Pack of 12) -…
- 3 The Gojo Industries Incorporated MCK42731800 - Sanitizing Skin Wipe Purell Individual Packet Al…
- 4 New Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 40mm) - Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.