There were tons of smartwatches and wearable devices that were discounted during this past Black Friday and Cyber Week sales events. In fact, even the Apple Watch saw some decent discounts — and you can still save a few bucks on the Apple Watch Series 4 if you grab one soon. But there’s one smartwatch we covered that outsold every other watch and fitness tracking band that went on sale over the past couple of months, and it’s the Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami. It has all-day heart rate tracking, sleep tracking, GPS, compatibility with iOS and Android phones, and incredible 30-day battery life. It’s finally back in stock on Amazon, and it’s on sale for $80.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Look as Good as You Feel: With a range of colors and options, the Bip is designed to be worn as an extension of your personal style. Weighing only 1.1oz (32g), and with a bright, transflective always-on 1.28″ display, the Bip can be worn all day
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip for up to 30 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep. Special sport modes (running, treadmill, cycling and walking) give you even more detailed insights into your most frequent activities.
- Be in the Know: The perfect companion to keep you organized and productive all day long. Receive one-way notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls (prompting you to take action on your smartphone), as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other mobile apps
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Buy with confidence. Amazfit offers a 30-day refund policy, and 12-month new replacement warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..