If there’s one piece of software that’s worth paying full price for, it’s Microsoft Office 365 Home. Some people think it’s a tall order at $99.99 per year, but Microsoft’s various Office apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are still the best in the business after all these years. $99.99 is definitely a fair price to keep all of those great apps updated at all times, but why pay full price if you don’t have to? Amazon is running a promotion on Thursday only that gets you a $50 Amazon gift card when you buy a 12-month Microsoft Office 365 Home subscription. What are you waiting for?
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Gift Card is affixed inside a specialty pop-up card
- Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards
- 12-month subscription for up to 6 people.
- 1TB OneDrive cloud storage per person.
- Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook (Publisher and Access are available on PC Only).
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.