Many people out there think that the Apple Watch is the only smartwatch worth considering, and it’s true that Android watches leave much to be desired. There’s an entire world out there beyond iOS and Android though, and the Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami is by far our favorite. There’s plenty to like about the Bip, but it has four main advantages compared to the market-leading Apple Watch. First, it works with Android phones in addition to iPhones. Second, it has all-day heart rate tracking and sleep tracking, which the Apple Watch completely lacks. Third, it costs a small fraction of what you’d pay for an Apple Watch. And finally, it last for up to 30 days on a single charge!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Look as Good as You Feel: With a range of colors and options, the Bip is designed to be worn as an extension of your personal style. Weighing only 1.1oz (32g), and with a bright, transflective always-on 1.28″ display, the Bip can be worn all day.
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip for up to 30 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep. Special sport modes (running, treadmill, cycling and walking) give you even more detailed insights into your most frequent activities.
- Be in the Know: The perfect companion to keep you organized and productive all day long. Receive one-way notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls (prompting you to take action on your smartphone), as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other mobile apps
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Buy with confidence. Amazfit offers a 30-day refund policy, and 12-month new replacement warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.