Honestly, I can’t imagine going back to life before wireless charging. It might seem trivial, but once you stop having to mess with cables and connectors each time you go to charge up your smartphone, there’s no going back. If you’re an iPhone user though, only models from the past two years support wireless charging and they’re all quite expensive. But don’t worry if you’d rather hold on to your current iPhone and you still want wireless charging, because we’ve got just the thing. The Antye Wireless Charging Receiver Case is available for iPhone models that don’t support wireless charging out of the box, and it only costs $16 or $17 depending on which iPhone model you have!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 【Wireless Charging Enabling Case】Built-in newest Qi wireless charging receiver module chip delivers wireless charging capabilities to your iPhone 7 Plus, wireless charging your phone like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X
- 【Matte Finish Slim Phone Back Cover】Durable plastic with matte coated finish helps prevent fingerprints, dusts… Precise cutouts gives full access to all ports
- 【Flexible Connector】Makes it easy to sync and charge in the old fashioned way as well, No need to remove case
- 【Universal Qi Compliant】A wireless charging pad (Not Included) is required to charge your iPhone wirelessly; Works seamlessly with any Qi-standard wireless charger dock
- 【What You Get】1 × ANTYE Qi Wireless Receiver Case, 100% No-hassle 12-month REPLACEMENT warranty and friendly customer service
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.