When you have a smartphone case that’s covered in little scratches and swirl marks, that’s not necessarily a bad thing. After all, it means the case is doing its job. It’s still no fun to look at though, but you don’t need to keep buying new cases every time your current case gets scratched up. The Just Mobile TENC Self-Healing Case for iPhone X features a special coating that actually heals itself from fine scratches and swirling! It’s like magic, and it’s only $25 on Amazon.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Unique design that balances slimness and protection. Advanced two-tone hard & soft molded composite materials.
- Crystal-clear hardshell polycarbonate (PC) providing rigid structural support. Soft Thermoplastic (TPU) side frame is shockproof and easy to put on and remove.
- Signature patented self-healing coating from Germany restore unsightly casual scratches.
- Full encompassing coverage covering the bottom and side buttons, protecting against bumps and dusts.
- Convenient lanyard hole for extra safety. 0.3mm safety gap eliminates moire pattern and protects glass-back.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.