Winter weather can be so, so dangerous for your pupper’s paws. When it gets very cold out, the snow or even the cold pavement can give your dog frostbite on its paws in a matter of minutes. Your dog’s paws absolutely need protection, but not all pups are willing to leave those little booties on their feet. There’s another option called Musher’s Secret Pet Paw Protection Wax, and we can’t recommend it highly enough.
Here’s what you need to know from the Amazon page:
- Protects paws from sand, hot pavement, ice and salt with all natural 100-percent wax-based cream
- Perfect for mushing, hunting, walking or before any outdoor activity
- Easy-to-apply formula contains vitamin E to moisturize and help heal wounds and keep paws healthy
- Available in pack of 7-ounces
- Measures 3-4/5-inch length by 3-4/5-inch width 3-4/5 height
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.