If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Okay seriously, this is an awesome little accessory that every iPhone owner should have. The Lexar JumpDrive C20i 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Cable looks like a regular old Lightning cable and it can be used to connect your iPhone to a computer or to a wall charger, just like any other Lightning cable. But it also has a very cool feature no other cable has. When you connect it to your iPhone, you can access a 128GB flash drive hidden inside the connector. This way you can offload all your big files and then easily transfer them to another device like a PC.
Here’s more info from the produce page:
- Expands the memory of your iPhone or iPad
- 3-in-1 solution: Lightning and USB 3.0 connectors in a convenient charging cable design
- USB 3.0 performance (up to 95MB/s read and 20MB/s write)
- Compatible with both PC and Mac systems
- Automatically and securely sync files
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.