Apple isn’t in the healthcare market but if it was, this is definitely the thermometer the company would create. The iHealth Infrared No-Touch Forehead Thermometer is a sleek and minimalistic gadget with an ergonomic design. It’s lightweight and comfortable, and it has a single touch sensitive button used to operate it. Point the thermometer at your forehead or a child’s forehead from a few inches away, touch the button, and presto — an accurate temperature reading shows up on the hidden display in less than 1 second.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- iHealth Thermometer PT3 is an infrared No-Touch forehead thermometer that gives you 1-second testing to know the current body temperature of someone you care.
- High precision: ultra-sensitive infrared sensor measures IR energy emitted from the forehead and collects more than 100 data points per second.
- Fast testing in just 1 second, get reading instantly.
- Safe & Hygienic. No-Touch design, non-invasive measurement.
- Gentle vibration to alert when a reading completed. No annoying beeps.
- Hold. Aim. Press. Only 3 steps to test, easy for self-measurement.
- Readable at night with LED backlit.
- FDA Listed and Medical CE Approved and meets ASTM E19650-98 performance standards.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.