Apple isn’t in the healthcare market but if it was, this is definitely the thermometer the company would create. The iHealth Infrared No-Touch Forehead Thermometer is a sleek and minimalistic gadget with an ergonomic design. It’s lightweight and comfortable, and it has a single touch sensitive button used to operate it. Point the thermometer at your forehead or a child’s forehead from a few inches away, touch the button, and presto — an accurate temperature reading shows up on the hidden display in less than 1 second.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- iHealth Thermometer PT3 is an infrared No-Touch forehead thermometer that gives you 1-second testing to know the current body temperature of someone you care.
- High precision: ultra-sensitive infrared sensor measures IR energy emitted from the forehead and collects more than 100 data points per second.
- Fast testing in just 1 second, get reading instantly.
- Safe & Hygienic. No-Touch design, non-invasive measurement.
- Gentle vibration to alert when a reading completed. No annoying beeps.
- Hold. Aim. Press. Only 3 steps to test, easy for self-measurement.
- Readable at night with LED backlit.
- FDA Listed and Medical CE Approved and meets ASTM E19650-98 performance standards.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.