There are so many great features on Apple’s new iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR. All three new iPhones are also wildly expensive though, so many people would rather hold onto their current iPhone models than cough up between $750 and $1,450 for a new one. If you’d love to have wireless charging support on your older iPhone model but you know it’s not worth hundreds of dollars for the upgrade, check out the Antye Wireless Charging Receiver Case instead. It costs between $16 and $17 on Amazon, and there are versions available for every recent iPhone model.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- 【Wireless Charging Enabling Case】Built-in newest Qi wireless charging receiver module chip delivers wireless charging capabilities to your iPhone 7 Plus, wireless charging your phone like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X
- 【Matte Finish Slim Phone Back Cover】Durable plastic with matte coated finish helps prevent fingerprints, dusts… Precise cutouts gives full access to all ports
- 【Flexible Connector】Makes it easy to sync and charge in the old fashioned way as well, No need to remove case
- 【Universal Qi Compliant】A wireless charging pad (Not Included) is required to charge your iPhone wirelessly; Works seamlessly with any Qi-standard wireless charger dock
- 【What You Get】1 × ANTYE Qi Wireless Receiver Case, 100% No-hassle 12-month REPLACEMENT warranty and friendly customer service
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.