How often do you leave your house after spending 10 minutes lint-rolling your clothes only to find out once you’re outside in the daylight that you missed a whole bunch of spots? If you have a dog like mine who sheds non-stop all year round, it happens pretty often. That’s exactly why I recently picked up a few Magic Folding Travel Lint Rollers. I keep one in my car, a second in my office, and then I have a third that I sometimes carry with me. These things are tiny enough to fit anywhere, and they work just as well as full size rollers.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Compact, folding lint roller is perfectly sized for travel
- Ideal to keep in the car, purse, or briefcase for quick touch ups
- Reusable silicone lint roller can be rinsed in warm water and used time after time
- Keep clothes lint free, anywhere you go!
- Folds to dimensions of 4″ x 1.5″
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.