Remember that singing bass you could hang on your wall and use to drive everyone in your house insane? Well it’s back, and it’s better than ever. A brand new version of Big Mouth Billy Bass just hit Amazon and it has one key difference compared to the old one: it works with Alexa. That’s right, you can use Alexa to make Billy talk or sing. I already hate it so, so much… and I need it in my life as soon as possible. It’s up for pre-order now and it starts shipping next week.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Big mouth Billy bass is back and better than ever. Everyone’s favorite talking and singing fish is now programmed to respond to Alexa voice commands.
- Pair big mouth Billy bass with your preferred device in the Echo family and let the fun begin.
- Responds to Alexa voice commands
- Lip syncs with Alexa spoken responses
- Responds to inquiries about the weather, your commute, the news, random facts, and more
- Reacts to timers, Notifications, and alarms
- Dances to the beat with music. This is a hilarious gift!
- Includes the original song “fishing’ time”
- Pairs with Alexa via Bluetooth/automatically updates with Alexa upgrades
- Includes Power adapter/battery compartment also available (batteries not included)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.