Remember that singing bass you could hang on your wall and use to drive everyone in your house insane? Well it’s back, and it’s better than ever. A brand new version of Big Mouth Billy Bass just hit Amazon and it has one key difference compared to the old one: it works with Alexa. That’s right, you can use Alexa to make Billy talk or sing. I already hate it so, so much… and I need it in my life as soon as possible. It’s up for pre-order now and it starts shipping next week.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Big mouth Billy bass is back and better than ever. Everyone’s favorite talking and singing fish is now programmed to respond to Alexa voice commands.
- Pair big mouth Billy bass with your preferred device in the Echo family and let the fun begin.
- Responds to Alexa voice commands
- Lip syncs with Alexa spoken responses
- Responds to inquiries about the weather, your commute, the news, random facts, and more
- Reacts to timers, Notifications, and alarms
- Dances to the beat with music. This is a hilarious gift!
- Includes the original song “fishing’ time”
- Pairs with Alexa via Bluetooth/automatically updates with Alexa upgrades
- Includes Power adapter/battery compartment also available (batteries not included)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.