The only thing worse than when you’re feeling sick is when you have a small child that’s feeling sick. In either case, every little annoyance is always amplified, including having to deal with finicky thermometers that are way more complicated and less reliable than they should be. If you want to save yourself a headache (while you probably already have a headache), check out the iHealth Infrared No-Touch Forehead Thermometer. It literally couldn’t be easier to use. Just point it at your forehead or your child’s forehead, press the button, and you have an accurate temperature reading in less than a second.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- iHealth Thermometer PT3 is an infrared No-Touch forehead thermometer that gives you 1-second testing to know the current body temperature of someone you care.
- High precision: ultra-sensitive infrared sensor measures IR energy emitted from the forehead and collects more than 100 data points per second.
- Fast testing in just 1 second, get reading instantly.
- Safe & Hygienic. No-Touch design, non-invasive measurement.
- Gentle vibration to alert when a reading completed. No annoying beeps.
- Hold. Aim. Press. Only 3 steps to test, easy for self-measurement.
- Readable at night with LED backlit.
- FDA Listed and Medical CE Approved and meets ASTM E19650-98 performance standards.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.