Apple’s iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR all support wireless charging. It seems like it might not be a big deal but believe us when we tell you that it makes your life so much easier. Of course, you don’t need to upgrade to a $1,000 iPhone if your current model doesn’t support wireless charging. Just pick up an Antye Wireless Charging Receiver Case on Amazon for $16 or $17 depending on which iPhone model you have, and enjoy wireless charging with any charging pad out there.
Here’s more info from the Amazon page:
- 【Wireless Charging Enabling Case】Built-in newest Qi wireless charging receiver module chip delivers wireless charging capabilities to your iPhone, wireless charging your phone like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X
- 【Matte Finish Slim Phone Back Cover】Durable plastic with matte coated finish helps prevent fingerprints, dusts… Precise cutouts gives full access to all ports
- 【Flexible Connector】Makes it easy to sync and charge in the old fashioned way as well, No need to remove case
- 【Universal Qi Compliant】A wireless charging pad (Not Included) is required to charge your iPhone wirelessly; Works seamlessly with any Qi-standard wireless charger dock
- 【What You Get】1 × ANTYE Qi Wireless Receiver Case, 100% No-hassle 12-month REPLACEMENT warranty and friendly customer service
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.