Apple’s iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR all support wireless charging. It seems like it might not be a big deal but believe us when we tell you that it makes your life so much easier. Of course, you don’t need to upgrade to a $1,000 iPhone if your current model doesn’t support wireless charging. Just pick up an Antye Wireless Charging Receiver Case on Amazon for $16 or $17 depending on which iPhone model you have, and enjoy wireless charging with any charging pad out there.
Here’s more info from the Amazon page:
- 【Wireless Charging Enabling Case】Built-in newest Qi wireless charging receiver module chip delivers wireless charging capabilities to your iPhone, wireless charging your phone like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X
- 【Matte Finish Slim Phone Back Cover】Durable plastic with matte coated finish helps prevent fingerprints, dusts… Precise cutouts gives full access to all ports
- 【Flexible Connector】Makes it easy to sync and charge in the old fashioned way as well, No need to remove case
- 【Universal Qi Compliant】A wireless charging pad (Not Included) is required to charge your iPhone wirelessly; Works seamlessly with any Qi-standard wireless charger dock
- 【What You Get】1 × ANTYE Qi Wireless Receiver Case, 100% No-hassle 12-month REPLACEMENT warranty and friendly customer service
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.