Ladies and gentlemen, the best E-Book reader on the planet just got even better. Amazon on Tuesday unveiled a brand new version of its popular Kindle Paperwhite. Called simply the All-new Kindle Paperwhite on Amazon’s site, the new model features a big redesign with a better screen, a thinner body, and more. Perhaps most impressively, Amazon lists the new model as “waterproof,” not “water-resistant,” so you can use it on the beach, next to the pool, or even in the pool without having to worry about splashes or dunks. The next-gen Kindle Paperwhite will be released on November 7th, but pre-orders are live right now so you can be among the first to get it.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- The thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet—with a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper even in bright sunlight.
- Now waterproof, so you’re free to read and relax at the beach, by the pool, or in the bath.
- Enjoy twice the storage with 8 GB. Or choose 32 GB to hold more magazines, comics, and audiobooks.
- Now with Audible. Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- The built-in adjustable light lets you read indoors and outdoors, day and night.
- Get instant access to new releases and bestsellers, plus over a million titles at $2.99 or less.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.