Anyone can throw a piece of steak on the grill or a piece of fish in the oven, but it takes a seasoned cook to know exactly when to make adjustments and when to remove your food from heat so that it’s cooked perfectly. At least, it used to take a seasoned cook. The Meater True Wireless Smart Meat Thermometer can turn anyone into a master chef. Stick it in whatever meat you’re cooking, and then toss it into whatever you’re using to cook it. Meater will monitor the internal temperature and relay that info to the app on your phone. You can see the exact internal temperature at any time, and then the app lets you know when to remove your food from the heat once it arrives at your desired doneness. How awesome is that!?
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- ► 100% Wire-Free: No wires. No fuss. The first truly wireless smart meat thermometer. Monitor your cook using the FREE app available for iOS / Android smart phones and tablets.
- ► 2 Sensors, 1 Probe: Dual temperature sensors can monitor internal meat temperature up to 212°F and ambient / external temperature up to 527°F simultaneously.
- ► Guided Cook System: Walks you through every step of the cooking process to guarantee perfect and consistent results. You can also set up custom alerts / notifications based on temperature and/or time.
- ► Advanced Estimator Algorithm: Can estimate how long to cook and rest your food to help plan your meal and manage your time.
- ► Connectivity Suite: Monitor your cook from a phone, tablet, Alexa, computer, over Bluetooth, WiFi, or the MEATER Cloud for the best wireless range.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.