One of the things Amazon is known for is monitoring sales across its website and then building its own version of popular products. And of course, the versions Amazon builds are almost always better and cheaper than similar products from other companies. The latest example is the new upgraded version of the AmazonBasics 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer. You get fantastic sound with solid bass that doesn’t require a separate subwoofer, and you get it for just $99.99.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- 31.5-inch sound bar with built-in subwoofer enhances home-audio systems (not compatible with universal or TV remotes)
- Bluetooth technology v2.1 + EDR with A2DP & AVRCP for seamless streaming from various devices
- Full-range stereo speakers; up to 92 dB (2.1 channels)
- 4-piece 2-inch round frame; mid- to high-range drivers; 4-by-2.7-inch sub-range driver; 2-piece passive radiator
- 3 sound modes: Standard, News, and Movie; remote control and wall-mount hardware included; measures 31.5 by 3.2 by 3.5 inches (W x H x D)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.