There are air fryers, and then there’s the Oster Dura Ceramic Air Fryer. It’s a large 3-liter air fryer that easily fries better than any other model I’ve tested, thanks in large part to the smart dual cooking method that uses convection as well as radiated heat conduction to cook. But the real beauty of this model is that it’s not just for air frying. Like the Instant Pot, this is a multi-use device that can also roast, bake, grill and more. It’s probably my favorite new cooking device of 2018 so far, and it’s available right now on Amazon.
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- This Oster air fryer air-fries to the perfect crispiness for the taste and texture of fried food, using only a tablespoon or less of oil for a healthier alternative
- Hot air fryer has a titanium-infused coating that cooks food 30% faster and is 8 times more durable than regular nonstick coatings; it’s also PTFE- and PFOA-free, and easy to clean
- Dual cooking method uses a tilt motion, fan assisted convection, and radiated heat conduction- heating elements above and below the bowl-to expose food to circulating heat, and cook it evenly
- LCD screen lets you set cooking time and temperature; unit shuts off automatically when food is done
- Large, 3 liter capacity lets you cook more at a time
- Includes roasting rack, measuring Spoon, cool-touch handle, and recipe book
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.