Last year’s iPhone models and then new 2018 iPhones Apple just unveiled all include a new feature that couldn’t be more convenient: wireless charging. You don’t even realize how annoying it is to fumble with cables and connectors until you don’t have to bother with it anymore, and then there’s no going back. Apple just breathed new life into its old iPhone models with iOS 12 though, because it makes them so much faster and it even improves battery life. If you plan to hold onto your current iPhone for a while longer, definitely check out the Antye Wireless Charging Receiver Case. It’s only $16 or $17 depending on which iPhone model you have, and it’s worth every penny.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- 【Wireless Charging Enabling Case】Built-in newest Qi wireless charging receiver module chip delivers wireless charging capabilities to your iPhone 6/6s/7 and 6/6s/7 Plus, wireless charging your phone like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X
- 【Matte Finish Slim Phone Back Cover】Durable plastic with matte coated finish helps prevent fingerprints, dusts… Precise cutouts gives full access to all ports
- 【Flexible Connector】Makes it easy to sync and charge in the old fashioned way as well, No need to remove case
- 【Universal Qi Compliant】A wireless charging pad (Not Included) is required to charge your iPhone wirelessly; Works seamlessly with any Qi-standard wireless charger dock
- 【What You Get】1 × ANTYE Qi Wireless Receiver Case, 100% No-hassle 12-month REPLACEMENT warranty and friendly customer service
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.