We have good news and bad news for you this morning, bargain hunters. The bad news is that Amazon’s big sale on the Fire TV Stick has finally come to an end, albeit a few days later than we thought it would. But the good news is that Amazon kicked off a new sale and it’s even better! If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can get a Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and Alexa Voice Remote for the same price as a Fire TV Stick. That’s right, Amazon’s $70 4K Fire TV is available right now for only $49.99! This deal won’t last long and you need to be a Prime member to take advantage. And don’t forge that if you’re not a subscriber already, you can get 30 days of Prime for free and still take advantage of this deal.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Experience true-to-life picture quality in 4K Ultra HD and HDR.
- 40% more powerful than Fire TV Stick—an ultra-fast quad-core processor delivers an even smoother, more responsive experience.
- Now supports Dolby Atmos audio—feel scenes come to life in three dimensions.
- Access 500,000+ movies and TV episodes from popular channels and apps including Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, NBC, and more.
- Do more with Alexa—find and control content, play music, check movie showtimes, order a pizza, and more. Just press and ask using your Alexa Voice Remote or pair an Echo device for hands-free control.
- Navigate millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, plus ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch live TV and sports with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, and Sling TV.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.