Have you ever looked at your TV and thought to yourself, “it would be so cool if this was a big touchscreen!” Yeah, me neither… at least I didn’t until I saw Microsoft announce the Surface Hub 2 that will be released next year. Seriously, look at how awesome this thing is!
Of course, I came back down to Earth pretty quickly when I realized that it’s going to cost thousands and thousands of dollars once it’s finally released. Luckily, there’s something that gives you a similar experience and it costs a small fraction of the price. The Touchjet WAVE Virtual Touchscreen TV System might not make your TV rotate like the Surface Hub 2, but it does turn any TV up to 65 inches into a giant touchscreen. Definitely check it out.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Please refer to the user manual for setup instructions. If there are issues, please contact Touchjet Customer Service at for assistance.
- Virtual Touchscreen – Touchjet WAVE adds a virtual touchscreen onto flat screen TVs and display monitors up to 65″ (smart TV is not required).
- Simple Connection – Simply attach the WAVE to the top of your TV and plug the WAVE into your TV via HDMI.
- Giant Tablet – The WAVE is preloaded with the Android OS, Wi-Fi and it comes preloaded with apps so that you can start enjoying right out of the box.
- Work View / Class Time – Flip through your presentation directly on the big screen just like John King on cnn.
- Streaming – Stream your favorite shows and movies on Netflix or your favorite streaming app without having to connect to other devices.
- Support – Please download the Touchjet App onto your smart device (iOS and Android) for step-by-step instructions.
- Connect, Collaborate, and Share – With WAVE, bring presentation and education apps, and connect individual tablets to the big touchscreen. An affordable alternative to IWB and giant tablets.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.