Want to ditch your landline or the cable service VoIP you’ve been overpaying for but don’t know how? You won’t believe how easy it is to get VoIP home phone service that costs next to nothing. Just pick up a Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System refurb on Amazon. You’ll enjoy free nationwide calling for life, and Ooma doesn’t charge a penny. The only payments you’ll have to make each month are to cover taxes, which vary depending on the state you like in. It’s just a few dollars at most though — I pay $4 and change in my state — so it’s way cheaper than whatever you’re paying now (which includes the same taxes in addition to all sorts of other fees from your phone service provider).
Here’s more info from the product page:
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- DECT radio supports up to 4 wireless handsets and over 4000 sensors.
- A USB port supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth accessories and provides future expansion opportunities.
- Built in speaker provides the ability to screen calls prior to answering.
- Built-in 900MHz dual-core processor provides the power for Ooma PureVoice™ including HD Voice and adaptive redundancy for a more natural sounding voice without stuttering or interruption.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.