Mesh wireless systems these days are so much faster and more reliable than they were a few short years ago. Even regular Wi-Fi routers have come a long way in recent years. But if your computer is connected to Wi-Fi, you’ll never have the best and fastest possible connection because that’s only possible with Ethernet. A wired Ethernet connection ensures that you’re free from all of the variables that impact Wi-Fi signals, and you probably knew that already. What you might not know, however, is that you don’t have to run any new wiring in your home to enjoy a lightning-fast wired connection on your computer. Just get a TP-Link AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Ethernet Adapter Kit, plug in the boxes, and presto — you just transformed any old power outlet in your house into a gigabit Ethernet port!
Also of note, a ton of other TP-Link gear is on sale today for one day only, so definitely check out Amazon’s Gold Box page.
Here are some highlights from the AV1000 product page:
- Next Generation Powerline: Super fast speeds—Powerline speeds up to 1000 Mbps
- Latest Technology: Gigabit speeds through your electrical outlets for improved coverage; Connect multiple adapters to expand your wired network reliably; Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support; J.D. Power Ranked TP-Link “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers in 2017”
- Gigabit port: Gigabit Ethernet port connects devices like smart TVs, game consoles, and PCs to your network
- Plug-and-play: Set up in minutes, no need to configure or install software. System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1, Mac, Linux
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.