Mesh wireless systems these days are so much faster and more reliable than they were a few short years ago. Even regular Wi-Fi routers have come a long way in recent years. But if your computer is connected to Wi-Fi, you’ll never have the best and fastest possible connection because that’s only possible with Ethernet. A wired Ethernet connection ensures that you’re free from all of the variables that impact Wi-Fi signals, and you probably knew that already. What you might not know, however, is that you don’t have to run any new wiring in your home to enjoy a lightning-fast wired connection on your computer. Just get a TP-Link AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Ethernet Adapter Kit, plug in the boxes, and presto — you just transformed any old power outlet in your house into a gigabit Ethernet port!
Also of note, a ton of other TP-Link gear is on sale today for one day only, so definitely check out Amazon’s Gold Box page.
Here are some highlights from the AV1000 product page:
- Next Generation Powerline: Super fast speeds—Powerline speeds up to 1000 Mbps
- Latest Technology: Gigabit speeds through your electrical outlets for improved coverage; Connect multiple adapters to expand your wired network reliably; Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support; J.D. Power Ranked TP-Link “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers in 2017”
- Gigabit port: Gigabit Ethernet port connects devices like smart TVs, game consoles, and PCs to your network
- Plug-and-play: Set up in minutes, no need to configure or install software. System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1, Mac, Linux
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.