During its big event on Wednesday, Apple was expected to finally share release details for the AirPower wireless charging accessory it unveil last year. Sadly, the event has come and gone and we still don’t have an AirPower to show for it. Don’t worry though, because there are already plenty of alternatives out there that are way less expensive than Apple’s AirPower will be if it ever sees the light of day. The Conmdex Wireless Fast Charging Pad is the best one we’ve found yet, with the ability to wirelessly charge an Apple Watch as well as two other devices. It’s only $37 right now on Amazon, so grab one before it sells out.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- 5W,7.5W and 10 W WIRELESS CHARGING Pad,Support up to 7.5W fast charge for iPhone X/iPhone 8Plus/iPhone 8 .Up to 10W for Samsung Galaxy S7/S8/S8Plus, Galaxy Note 8 and other device with QI standard.
- 3 in 1 Multifunctional,Charging two smartphone and iwatch simultaneously.Can share with your friend family or meet your own need.Keep your desk neatly and make your life more convenience,say hi to future.
- Temperature control,overcurrent protection,overvoltage protection all guarantee you a high quality wireless charger. Premium Design and Advanced Safety Features. 3 in 1 design, LED indicators, non-slip pad. Apply for Case on.
- PORTABLE & USEFUL,one piece light and thin,easy for carry, Compatibile with any device with QI standrad, such as iPhone X, iPhone 8/8Plus, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 S8,S8 Plus,S7,S7 edge,S6,S6 edge,S6 edge plus,Note 5,Google Nexus 4/5/6,Apple Watch Series 2, Series 3, Not for Series 1
- The 3 in 1 wireless charger comes with an 12-month limited warranty in case it’s broken. For more help, contact CONMDEX Support, to set up service for you.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.