If you’re looking for as much bang for your buck as possible, the $69 Crock-Pot 6 Qt 8-in-1 Multi-Use Express Crock Programmable Slow Cooker is probably the way to go. It’s a tremendous product, and it can handle almost all of the tricks touted by pricier models. It’s still not as quite as capable as the king of multi-cookers though, and if you want the best you’ll be happy to learn that you can get it at a discount today. That’s right, the Instant Pot DUO Plus 60 6 Qt 9-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker is back on sale on Amazon. There’s no telling when the current $10 discount will disappear though, so grab one while you can.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- For families, 4-6 people
- Duo Plus is the latest evolution in the #1 selling multi-cooker the Duo series with more custom features, improved usability and a large attractive blue LCD screen
- Duo Plus replaces 9 common kitchen appliances including pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, egg cooker, sauté, steamer, warmer, sterilizer and it makes cake too
- Up to 70% quicker. A great meal is a press of a button away with 15 microprocessor controlled programs taking the guesswork out of your cooking. You can achieve perfect results every time
- All components in contact with food are food grade 304 (18/8) stainless steel including the lid, the inner pot with 3-ply bottom and steam rack with handles. They are easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- UL certified with 10 proven safety mechanisms gives you peace of mind. Highly Energy efficient, this kitchen friendly cooker Emits no steam when cooking, contains all smells and automates your cooking. Accessories include – steam rack with handles, recipe booklet, serving spoon, soup spoon, and measuring cup
- NOTE: Refer the ‘How to use Video’ from the Image Section as well as the ‘User Manual’ from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.